Monday the 7th to Fri 11th July at Wolfe Tone Park, Bantry, Co Cork.
This camp has always been a succesfull fun filled activity week for all who partake in the sessions during the week.
GUEST APPEARANCES: There will be special guest appearances from Cork Players and trainers over the week. Updates to follow- keep watching this site
Eamon Ryan , Cork Ladies Football Manager
Noel O'Leary, Cork Senior Footballer
Dan Mc Eoin, Cork U21 Footballer
Seanie O'Leary, Cork U18 Footballer
Rory Deane, Cork U21 & Junior Footballer & Bantry Blues
Terry O'Neill, Cork Senior Selector 2006-2012
Brian Hurley - Cork U21 & Cork Senior Footballer
Graham Canty, Bantry Blues & Cork Legend
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games .
Activities are GAME - BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition - and are organised in an age appropriate manner with a view to: optimising learning : enhancing friendships improving physical & psychological well being promoting school and club links
KEY FEATURES ABOUT KELLOGG'S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- On the last day of the camp a "blitz" will be organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
WHEN ARE CUL CAMPS ON AND WHAT DO THEY COST?
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps - are run throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 1.30pm, - BANTRY BLUES CUL CAMP DATES ARE JULY 7TH TO 11TH
- Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
- What To Bring
- Packed lunch + drink
- Hurley and helmet for hurling and camogie
- Mouthguard for Football
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream/baseball hat
- Towel Water
- €55 for 1st. child;
- €45 for 2nd child;
- €40 for 3rd and subsequent children.
- . For children attending a second camp, without gear, the cost is €35
HOW TO BOOK A PLACE:
- Cul Camp Registration forms will be available from Bantry Blues Juvenile Club or
- you can register online @ https://secure.kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie/booking/online/
Once registration is complete an email will be sent out confirming your registration, along with a Cúl Camps registration ID number.